The Rigazio Law Office concentrates on Traffic Law, DUI Law & the injured individual, including those who might otherwise would be lost in the crowd and ignored after a personal injury. We are ready to fight for you and give you the attention & care your case deserves.
OUR AREAS OF PRACTICE INCLUDE:
Personal Injury—We specialize in the general field of personal injury, which includes:
- Vehicle accidents
- Slip and fall
- Dog bites
- Product liability
- And many other personal injury categories.
If you have been involved in any incident where you were injured due to the carelessness or neglect of another individual or party, you may quality for financial compensation from responsible parties. Please contact us today if you have a personal injury case.
Traffic Law / DUI / DWI / Vehicular Law —We Fight For You! We handle all types of Moving Vehicle Tickets, including:
- DUI & DWI – Arrested for DUI?
- If you have been charged with an Illinois DUI, there are two things that you need to consider:
- 1) Take your Illinois DUI charge seriously.
A conviction for a DUI in Illinois will have long lasting consequences. A criminal record can affect your employment, your future and your personal freedom.
- 2) Hire an experienced Illinois DUI Lawyer.
Understanding the Illinois DUI laws and courtroom proceedings can be a challenge. Hiring a qualified Illinois DUI lawyer who focuses on DUI defense can make a difference in the outcome of your case.We will offer an initial review of your case. Your inquiry is both free and confidential.To begin fighting your Illinois DUI, contact Mark Rigazio today. But do it now, as time is very critical in an Illinois DUI case. Please remember that just because you have been arrested for a DUI in Illinois, it doesn’t mean you are guilty. For instance with an DUI, the police could arrest you for a DUI even if your breath test results are under the legal limit of .08.
- Traffic Tickets & Speeding Tickets
- Traffic Violations can be more than a minor irritation. Resulting situations could include increased insurance rates or premiums, or even a suspended or lost license. Commercial License holders could even lose their job. Attorney Mark Rigazio will fight for you and help you get the representation you deserve.
- We can help with numerous situations including but not limited to:
- Speeding Tickets (all types)
- Construction Zone
- School Zone
- Commercial License Speeding Tickets
- Expired registration or license plates
- Suspended / revoked driver’s license
- Driving without proof of insurance
- DUI / DWI / OWI – Drunk Driving
- Failure to reduce speed
- Failure to STOP for a school bus or at a railroad crossing
- Hit and run accidents / leaving the scene of an accident
- Improper lane usage
- Reckless Driving
- Stop sign violations
- Texting while Driving
- Traffic incidents involving accidents
- Speeding Tickets (all types)
Medical Malpractice / Negligence / Errors — Medical errors are usually a result of hospitals, doctors, nurses or other health providers who fail to provide proper care & treatment or neglect an individual, causing an injury to incur or a condition to become worse as a result of the actions or inactions of the health provider
- Hospital Negligence
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Health Provider Negligence
Nursing Home Abuse — Nursing Home abuse or neglect, in most circumstances arise or come to light when the family suspect a loved one has been injured or neglected while under the care of an Illinois nursing home facility. Some examples are:
- Bed sores
- Nursing Home falls
- Broken limbs under suspicious circumstances
- Proper nutrition neglect
- Many other types of neglectful care of owners, operators, nurses, and other health workers of the facility
Workers’ Compensation—Work is one of the main areas where a person can be injured. And sometimes, that person can receive unjust treatment, either in lack of disability payment, loss of job, or even time off for recovery. We will fight for your rights in workers’ compensation. We will help you through the necessary process to gain all the necessary disability money you need to recover fully so you can return to work. Count on the Law Office of Mark Rigazio in Morris, IL to help you.
Catastrophic Injury—More permanent and damaging than most personal injury cases is catastrophic injury. This includes accidents and incidents where an individual is permanently and irrevocably damaged and scarred. If this has happened to you, we will help you gain the necessary recompense to adjust to this long-lasting event in your life.